:D Not the company that makes games, though~
The one that is viciously attacking FoCo, as well as the rest of the state of Colorado! :D
From what I heard from my mother, the state patrol has closed off all of I-25 from the Wyoming border, down to the New Mexico border. All of I-76 is closed. And.... I think she said all of I-70 east of Aurora.
[edit: http://www.cnn.com/2006/WEATHER/12/20/snowstorm.ap/index.html there. cnn coverage XD
"Colorado Gov. Bill Owens declared a state of emergency and activated the National Guard to rescue motorists." Wow.]
So basically... NO ONE LEAVES COLORADO, AND NO ONE ENTERS! XD
[edit II: DIA is closed too :D;]
And Lol, Because Tatoru-kun is snowed in XD
I peeked out earlier, and the snow is up past my knees. Shaun is stuck over at Kallan's. XD He's a fool, he walked over there at like... 1 or 2.
It took my mom 3 hours to get home from Greeley. FoCo to Greeley is usually a 35-45 minute drive. And she left Greeley at about 12:30. I was just like ":O..."
But hey, I'm getting paid time off for this blizzard! :DDDD So I'm happy. *puts on short shorts and dances around like Yuuki-san*
New tangent. I want to dye my hair again. Or cut it. If I dye it, I'm gonna do RED. To go with my orange sweater :D.
But if I cut it... I want it to look like this!

:D I think that haircut is adorable. and not just because Yuuki-san has it, I promise. :p The man has great hair!
Anyway, upon searching around earlier, I found a picture that is pretty much evidence oif Ran/Ken :< That made me sad XD The good part? Youji is wearing his heterosexual aqua shirt. The one that will NOT be joining Ken and Omi in the hot tub XD

:< Wahh.
speaking of OTP's... I've been seriouisly considering joining