hyper_amychao: (wtf)
So I finally was given permission to start driving again as of yesterday. :D After 4 months!

So... why am I more bored than usual? XD; Today and yesterday, I've been suffering mass amounts of boredom. Although... I was playing Sonic Adventure at around 11. XD; Now, I really wanna RP as Sonic. o.o Like... Badly. XD;

And wtf? Why is the ice cream truck driving around again? She was here just 4 hours ago? XD; Whatever. That's special.

I get one more paycheck before NDK. ^^; That should be enough, right? Hopefully, I'll have enough to eat this year. XD; I kinda didn't last year. I lose at cons.

While I was browsing /y/ yeaterday, I came across GraviPanda. XD; Someone was throwing a fit because of the shota, and how Panda doesn't belong on 4chan (or soemthing), and some other person was all "it's cool. he's bottoming for Tohma and Tatsuha. Chill out. No need to divide by zero just yet." XD I decided that is THE BEST way to tell someone to settle down. having a fit = dividing by zero. I am SO using that on my mom next time she "divides by zero" at me.

On a completely random note, there's this Lifetime movie I want to see. It sounds so much like Death Note. It's like the real people version of Death Note, I swear. It's called... Devil's Diary, I think. Some girl writes bad things happening toi people in this diary, and they happen. XD I am going to watch that and see how it is. o.o I love Lifetime movies. They're so bad, yet, I can't stop watching them! Awful!

Switching back to NDK, I'm still searching for an orange hoodie. :/ no such luck yet. Damn it. Lessee... What else do I still need.... Yumi's orange turtleneck thingie. the orange hoodie. purple contacts. fake roses. I think that's it. ^^; I do, however have a back up plan if I can't find the hoodie though :D So that's all good.

I bought Kate's Kumagoro a few nights ago. T_T She owes me 30 damn dollars. But that's okay.

Okay! That's a lot longer than I expected ^_^ Well, there ya go, dudes. I made my long-promised REAL post XD

I'm going to go play Sonic. <3 I beat Zero earlier, so yay. Started on Knuckles' story... Gotta finish Tails', but Sky Deck was pissing me off last week, and I'm still peeved about it xD; So Tails can wait til after Knuckles. Then E-102... Which I am 2/5 of the way through... And... big. >> I friggin hate Big's levels. Although, I do like "fighting" Chaos 6. The only thing worth doing with Big >_>;

o_O Excuse that Sonic rant/paragraph. XD I hadn't meant to babble that much about SA. I just love it so much. Amanda and I were talking last week about which is better, dubs or Japanese. We decided that it depends. XD Like.... Weiß is better in Japanese. Without a doubt. XD; But like... Cowboy Bebop is better in English. Stuff like that. I came to the conclusion (after playing SA and switching from Japanese to English, and English to Japanese after like, every level) that I actually do like SA better in English. Though... Tails' Japanese potty mouth cracks me up. As well as half of Sonic's dialogue being in Engrish. XD that makes me laugh. But the English doesn't match the Japanese (from what I can pick up) at ALL. XD; Like... When you beat Knuckles with Sonic, and they're agruing and Sonic makes fun of Knuckles for being tricked... Knuckles says "Urusai!" in Japanese, but in English, he says "Me? What about you?" XD It's like "what?" I loled though. Way to go, translators. :D

And then I think about how they got rid of all the GOOD VAs for Sonic & friends, and replaced them with the shitty Sonic X voices! ARGH. WTF. SDFSDF. makes me so mad ;-;

Oookay, I hadnt meant to go on about Sonic AGAIN XD; I'm really done now. *clicks the 'post' button before something else comes to mind*

And, I LOVE this song >>; Lmao.

August 2020

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
1617 1819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 10:56 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios