Y'all know how Kubo has his own clothing line, right? Right. Okay, so anyway. I guess there was an illicit sex tape featuring two of his models, Abarai Renji and Matsumoto Rangiku that was found. And I guess Kubo got upset at Renji for not doing any advertising for their product. XD
Lemme find that... Aha.
"It’s not the illicit sex that makes me angry," Tite said in response to the controversy. "On the contrary, I expect that from most of my models. No, what makes me angry is the wasted potential for product placement. Over half of the civilized world will likely see this footage, and probably at least one-third of the uncivilized world, and yet there isn’t a single Bleach logo in sight. Renji could have at least had the common courtesy to wear one of my hats while he was screwing Matsumoto. Even an ankle bracelet would have been better than nothing."
XD yeah Renji, you should have worn a hat. This article is amazing. XD Apparently, the video leak was blamed on Kubo's ex-friend and partner, Urahara Kisuke.
I'll post this article if anyone wants to see it XD