Aizen-sama says:
NO
Aizen-sama says:
NO ADMIRAL SALMON
AdmiralSalmon says:
YESH!!!
AdmiralSalmon says:
HAHAHA
AdmiralSalmon says:
The salmon are out to get you
Aizen-sama says:
I know they are. ugh!
AdmiralSalmon says:
I'm listening to the mussolini song
AdmiralSalmon says:
I sent you the translation
Aizen-sama says:
I see that XD
Aizen-sama says:
What the hell xD
Aizen-sama says:
Dance the Mussolini
AdmiralSalmon says:
Yeah
AdmiralSalmon says:
and the hilter and the jesus christ
Aizen-sama says:
that is awesome
AdmiralSalmon says:
and don't forget to move your behind
Aizen-sama says:
i want to learn this dance
AdmiralSalmon says:
As do I
AdmiralSalmon says:
then I would be super prepared for my time travel plan
Aizen-sama says:
yeah!
Aizen-sama says:
You should show them your mad dancing skills
AdmiralSalmon says:
oh yeah. I would so kick ass.
AdmiralSalmon says:
Hitler would hire me as his personal go go dancer
Aizen-sama says:
you would!
Aizen-sama says:
Yes!
Aizen-sama says:
I wonder what the benefits to that would be...
AdmiralSalmon says:
hmm....I wonder
AdmiralSalmon says:
I like this thought
AdmiralSalmon says:
it pleases me
Aizen-sama says:
I'm ... intrigued.
AdmiralSalmon says:
:) I'm happy
Aizen-sama says:
Well. If you make if back, you'll have to tell me all about it
AdmiralSalmon says:
Of course, of course. It probably wouldn't be that thrilling
AdmiralSalmon says:
Hitler was said to be a real asshole to his lovers
Aizen-sama says:
I dunno, it sounds pretty awesome.
Aizen-sama says:
haha XD
AdmiralSalmon says:
All military. no room for good sex
Aizen-sama says:
maybe he'd treat you better cuz you're a dancer?
AdmiralSalmon says:
Maybe, you never know. He could have had a thing for dancers.
Aizen-sama says:
Yeah. I mean, with Hitler, you just dont know
AdmiralSalmon says:
Exactly
AdmiralSalmon says:
ugh Davis pushed the test back
AdmiralSalmon says:
not surprising
Aizen-sama says:
big surprise!
Aizen-sama says:
haha.
AdmiralSalmon says:
haha
AdmiralSalmon says:
oh well. Now I don't have to do my outlines tonight
Aizen-sama says:
That's always a relief. Outlines are stupid.
AdmiralSalmon says:
yesh You know as well as I do.
AdmiralSalmon says:
why did I capitalize you?
Aizen-sama says:
I do that all the time
Aizen-sama says:
OH YEAH.
Aizen-sama says:
That stupid crab website
AdmiralSalmon says:
oh yeah.
AdmiralSalmon says:
ugh. send me the link.
AdmiralSalmon says:
I'm a little frightened, but...
Aizen-sama says:
http://lovebugz.net/
AdmiralSalmon says:
holy shit!
Aizen-sama says:
read the FAQ. It's unbelievable
AdmiralSalmon says:
feeding instructions....
AdmiralSalmon says:
okay
Aizen-sama says:
heres the part I couldn't bring myself to say at work: "PLus, when go down on someone, they're like right in your nose. Its so wild!"
AdmiralSalmon says:
sea monkeys in your pants. and oh god!
AdmiralSalmon says:
Oi!
AdmiralSalmon says:
what is wrong with these people.
Aizen-sama says:
I have no idea.
Aizen-sama says:
I dont WANT to know XD
AdmiralSalmon says:
Exactly!
AdmiralSalmon says:
'How can I get some?'
Aizen-sama says:
"are they itchy?"
Aizen-sama says:
ugh.
AdmiralSalmon says:
yesh, just ugh.
AdmiralSalmon says:
I think i'll send this website to everyone I know.
Aizen-sama says:
hahaha. XD
Aizen-sama says:
I'm sure they'll appreciate it
Aizen-sama says:
But if they show interest....
Aizen-sama says:
you might have to waterboard them
AdmiralSalmon says:
oh I know my friends will enjoy this. Hopefully it just doesn't come to waterboarding.
AdmiralSalmon says:
I hope they enjoy this in the way we enjoy this...
AdmiralSalmon says:
the way most people would enjoy this.
AdmiralSalmon says:
no should
Aizen-sama says:
Yeah.
AdmiralSalmon says:
I love how the ads on the side are for lice repellant and prevention
Aizen-sama says:
I noticed that too! Isn't that kind of... counterproductive?
Aizen-sama says:
for their "cause"
AdmiralSalmon says:
one would think so but...
AdmiralSalmon says:
maybe it's just to remind people how stupid the info. they are telling us is.
Aizen-sama says:
I think so. XD
AdmiralSalmon says:
well, enough about crabs or love bugs...I think I'm going to go start dinner...hmm do I really want to make dinner after seeing this though??
Aizen-sama says:
I know, i lost my appetite too. But I need to go take my sister out.
Aizen-sama says:
I don't think I'll eat though
AdmiralSalmon says:
Yeah. I think i'll skip food tonight.
Aizen-sama says:
Me too
Aizen-sama says:
Alright, see you tomorrow... AdmiralSalmon.
AdmiralSalmon says:
haha, yesh good bye