What Weiss Kreuz image song are you?

You are... Living in the Pleasure World. You're pay little attention to what the world thinks and move for no one. You're energetic, and basically pretty active. "Konran no yoru ni hashiridaseba ii." (Let's burst running in this chaotic eve.)
Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
Join
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
D: Too bad I don'r like that song... But it sounds like me XD
You Are an Orange Crayon |
![]() Your world is colored with offbeat, confident, and stimulating colors. You have a personality that's downright weird - and you wouldn't change it for anything. Loud and expressive, you voice your opinions fearlessly and strongly. And while you have a strong personality, you can be friends with almost anyone. Your color wheel opposite is blue. Your confidence is something blue people truly envy. |
sweet :3 I actually thought I was going to get purple.
