hyper_amychao: (Yuki - wtf)
So I was reading through some old conversations earlier... and I found these little gems.

(Taki = me, Sai = Kate)

Aizawa Taki says: you make taki cry
Sai says: BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Sai says: *pokes with needle*

In reference to Remix 10. XD;

***

Next one, Maki and me xD;

Eiki Koishii: Thank you, Aya-san. You're always looking out for me
Oxo LivewirE oxO: I try my best
Oxo LivewirE oxO: Cant have you ODing
Eiki Koishii: No, that wouldn't be very good for my image
Oxo LivewirE oxO: No. Or your health.
Oxo LivewirE oxO: But.
Oxo LivewirE oxO: My cock has healing powers. So if you get sick...
Oxo LivewirE oxO: Well..
Oxo LivewirE oxO: I can help you out.

o_o; I have no fucking clue what was going on there xD; Apparently, I need to lay off the drugs xDD

August 2020

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
1617 1819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 01:02 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios