hyper_amychao: (Katsumi - lick)
First off, my sister is made of win. She made the most hilarious comic ever. And I'm posting it here for all my Narutard pals :D









Secondly, I got a new phone :3. I got the newest EnV². X3 It rocks my face off. It jumpstarts my heart. or soemthing. XD

And lastly, there simply is not enough Weiss fanart. Namely Crashers or Sendai (which is virtually nonexistant T_T) skdfhasf

Do want D:

So i guess i can update about work tonight. XD work in general XD

Richard was like, yelling at me and Shannon about the lights earlier o-o; It was really scary xD then he's all "i dont go into your house and turn on all the lights!" or something o-o...

At least, I think that's what he said xD; I dont know, he was yelling but he wasnt facing us, and I couldn't understand him anyway x_x

I scheduled my needed days off for the cherry blossom festival, and for camping. so whee! In a perfect world, I'll get those days off, no trouble. But we'll see how that goes.

You know. It's not the 40+ hours I work per week that kicks my ass. Or even the 7 days a week thing. It's just the waitressing thing. I'm just not cut out for it. I can't move fast enough, and i get too frustrated when people ask me to do 3294723784 things at once. Ann keeps saying "You're a nice girl and good waitress, but MORE FASTER. You need be more like Sei." I kid you not, those were her exact words to me last week. I didnt typo or miss any words. thats how she talks. Her grammar is seriously like that XD

But I dont want to quit yet. Even though I hate it, I want to stick with it. The money is pretty good. And it's experience. But I cant take getting yelling at in Korean (or maybe Chinese... I havent figured it out yet) accented English. Cuz then I feel stupid because i keep having to say "what?" because i cant friggin understand them. It sucks. And I think Noriko and Cassie are like, the only girls who like working with me XD; I feel bad. But Noriko is sweet. I love her XD She's so funny. I always look forward to days when I work with her or Cassie. But yeah

So we'll see how things work out. I'd like to stay, but its just so much pressure. And I do not like pressure :D

August 2020

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
1617 1819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 02:41 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios