hyper_amychao: (Kuja - my immortal)
Oh gracious. I should so be in bed. But like, omg Kuja/Garnet arpee is keeping me up. Bad Mako, bad! don't stop :D

Umm... Also, I started watching Death Note tonight :D All I have to say is "O.M.G." It's probably the best show I've seen in a long time. I'm amazed. Usually my attention span wont let me keep interest in things like manga (which, btw, I just started book 25 of Naruto. I've only been reading the series for a week and some days.) or anime (i started at ep 1 and finished ep 7 of DN).

I'm pretty proud.

I had something else...

OH. YES.

T_T This doesnt apply to most of my f-list. But to those of who at Joe's party on sunday that found smacking ass to be enjoyable, I just want you all to know that I have very scary looking bruises (like broken blood vessels) on my ass. Thank you. T_____T They dont hurt too much, they're just scary looking D:

Uh.. Sorry. That was like, way too much information xD; *hides*

August 2020

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
1617 1819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 02:28 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios