I had fun. I finished the 5th HP book XD I was proud since I finished it in 6 days. woot.
Anyway. I have a picture of my sunburn xD and then some pictures of my animals that I promised a few days ago.

My sunburn. You can see where somebudy (probably my dad) dripped water on my back. XD but yeah. I burnt my chest and face too... but I didnt want to put up a picture of my chest or face XD

My cat Simba. He's been my baby for... a lot of years. I got him when I was in 3rd grade, so I was like... 9. And he was a year old when I got him. So that makes him... 13 or so.

Our cat, Shado. He is so fat! XD He's playing side-of-the-road kitty.

Peanut! She's so cute XD Pretty stupid though. She once rolled off my bed. And one other time she started meowing up in the front room, and it sounded like she was stuck, so i went up to help her get unstuck... but she wasnt stuck. I think she imagined being stuck XD

My puppy, Stubbs. Even though he's not a puppy anymore... Anyway. This is how he likes to sit on the back of the couch. You can see my sister in the background looking a little confused. XD

Stubbs again, making a silly face. XD He's not very photogenic.

Here's Steak again. She's so pretty :3 Super-bitch kitty, but really pretty. She's sitting on my dad's records. XD

And one more. I couldnt decide which picture I wanted to put up.
***
Well, there you have it! X3
Now for the meme, thank you,
Comment on this post and I will choose seven interests from your profile. You will then explain what they mean/why you are interested in them. Post this along with your answers in your own journal so that others can play along.
Advent Children: I first learned about AC a LONG time ago... when it first started production in Japan. When
I fell in love when I finally got to see it.
Fanfiction: I've been reading and writing fanfiction since... forever it seems. At least 8th grade. I dont really write too much anymore, but I still love to read. As long as it makes sense. XD I dont like seeing two characters that have never canonically spoken or interacted having some sort of romantic relationship. Like that website I found with the Lucius Malfoy/Percy Weasley fanfics. wtf. I like stuff that makes sense. Of course, if it's hilarious, then I like reading crack xD
Keisuke Takahashi: He's my favorite Initial D character. It was weird because I honestly couldnt stand him for the first 2 seasons. XD But now I love him. :D He sold me in Fourth Stage.
Roleplaying: I started RPing like... 3 weeks after I grqaduated high school, and dragged
Smut: What can I say? I love smut. Smutty RP and smutty fanfiction are my favorite... if it makes sense. XD This interest ties in with with my love of fanfics and RP :D
Takehito Koyasu: He's a beautiful man with a beautiful voice. :D that's all there is to it.
Weiss Kreuz: Another one of those oddballs. When I first started watching it, I hated it. The art made me cry in sadness at the quality. i refused to watch it for a long time. Finally, after much hounding from Maki, I finally watched it, and then Gluhen, and then I got all sorts of into it. XD
there we go! :D