hyper_amychao: (Raito - Kira laugh)
This is just a little note to say that I am taking two vacations this week. XD;

Sunday - Wed. I'll be in Glenwood Springs. :D I'll have my laptop though, so no worries! I'll be here!

Thursday: singing down in denver with Plasmacrash XD

Friday - sunday (though I probably wont be back til monday or so since we're DRIVING XD). Vegas with Ana, Nic, and Billy.

So tomorrow, I gotta pack for both vacations x_x and decide what I'm wearing for bottoms for thursday!

lskfjfjjh. this is more activity than I usually get in a year, in one week. XD

Also. I can't decide. For my Raito cosplay, should I do uni!Raito, or police!Raito :x I can't decide. D:

And I need to go shopping for cosplay XD; bah.

EDIT:

I decided on my cosplay list for NDK/Y-con.

Friday: Raito
Saturday: Deidara/Konan
Sunday: Aizen (and MAYBE Shuichi, if Ana is going to be my Yuki.)

Tomorrow, Kate and I are going to go shopping for our DN cosplays.

Speaking of! I decided to do uni!Raito :3 And to her sadness, I am dropping Sasuke xD But I just... got too lazy. and poor xD I dont wanna do him without the contacts and they cost too much D:

EDIT EDIT:

I just recently discovered that Miyano Mamoru is extremely fine xD

August 2020

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
1617 1819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 04:55 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios