One.

Draco Malfoy
alias none
fandom Harry Potter
character overview Malfoy is a stuck-up, conceited, snobby, typical rich kid with a better-than-thou attitude. He’s basically the kid you love to hate, because he’s so easy to hate. His air of superiority is annoying as hell, and he is one of those guys whose bark is definitely worse than his bite.
first impression When I first read the books, I thought “god, how totally obnoxious.” When I watched the movies, I thought “god, how obnoxious. But he’s cute.” XD I have a special place in my heart for blonds. I always have. My mom will tell you.
Why our relationship might work Well. He’s cute. XD And as Sam put to me once “you have the patience of a saint”. And well, I can be rather full of myself, too XD I dunno. With him, the cons outweigh the pros here.
Why our relationship might not work He’s a whiner, a baby, a jerk, and overall a giant douche bag. XD Um. I couldn’t count on him to protect me, because he’s a total coward. And well. I’m from a non-magic family so that automatically makes me a “mudblood” and so that’d kill it right there. XD
Conclusion Me + Malfoy = bad juju. It simply would not work. But he still makes me go “dsjfkhsdlfskfs” in a good way :D
Two.

Cedric Diggory
alias Ced.
fandom Harry Potter
character overview Cedric first shows up in the book, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban as Hufflepuff’s newest Captain and Seeker. There isn’t much more about him in that book. There’s more of him in the Goblet of Fire. Cedric is an incredibly friendly, popular, good looking boy, who was awarded Perfect of Hufflepuff in his 5th year. Cedric is one of those people that can be friends with everybody, and impossible to hate.
first impression In the 3rd book, I didn’t think too much about him, since he didn’t really play a huge part in it. But when he showed up in the 4th book and movie, I feel in love with his character. Not only was he all around nice, but he was gorgeous (Robert Pattinson = ♥ )
Why our relationship might work Super friendly, impossible to hate, super cute, and outgoing. He’s just so friendly… XD And he isn’t shy at all. He’s willing to help those that need it, and he is just like, perfect boyfriend material!
Why our relationship might not work He’s too nice, I think. To a fault, maybe. I dunno. He might not approve of some of my jokes and stuff. XD There isn’t a lot about Cedric I can see being a problem. :D
Conclusion I think that a relationship with Cedric would work out! He’s lovely, and super friendly. And he’s so interesting. Um… except for the whole being dead thing… yeah.
Three.

Yagami Raito (Light)
alias Kira
fandom Death Note
character overview A young man with a very flawed idea of justice. Starts out doing a great thing, gets carried away and loses his sanity. Raito is incredibly intelligent, too much for his own good even. He plots things so far in advance, and you almost forget where he started. He has to ability to keep “judging” people, all the while keeping up the perfect model student façade.
first impression “He’s too smart, way too smart. NO ONE IS THAT SMART.” xD And then after he picked up the Death Note, I thought “how can people be against what he’s doing? He’s doing the world a FAVOR.” As Matsuda mentions, the crime rate went way down. HOW IS THAT BAD? But then he went psycho… xD
Why our relationship might work Well… No one would screw with him. XD that’s really all I got.
Why our relationship might not work He’s crazy. I’d be afraid of getting on his bad side. That, and the whole God-complex would get really old, really fast.
Conclusion I’d feel secure that no one could hurt me when I’m around Raito… but well… I’d have to worry about HIM. XD. It wouldn’t work.
Four

Kuja
alias Angel of Death, Prince of the Silver Dragon… XD
fandom Final Fantasy 9
character overview Kuja is a dramatic, narcissistic, villain, who loves theatrics and who believes that no one should exist without him. He’s evil and kills innocent people just to acquire what he wants. He’s arrogant and eloquent to the point of being creepy. He believes that life is a play and that he should always have the lead role.
first impression I’ll admit. When I first saw Kuja, I thought he was a woman. Once I found out otherwise, I screamed at my TV saying “IT’S NOT FAIR THAT THIS MAN HAS A BETTER BODY THAT I DO.” xD It was quite amusing, really. But really, I loved the way he talked, His choice of words, his hand gestures. How he talks with his hands. I swear, he’s one of those kinds of people who, if you handcuffed their hands behind their back, they wouldn’t be able to talk XD
Why our relationship might work Well. I adore Kuja, for one thing. I love his personality (to an extent) and his way of talking. I could listen to him for hours, and knowing him, he could talk for hours. He has a freakin tail, which also makes me go “askdhjsa” XD
Why our relationship might now work He’s psychotic. He would kill his own mother to achieve his own goals (hey, he killed Garland, who was like his father.) And his narcissism would wear on my nerves after a while.
Conclusion It wouldn’t work. He’s too… arrogant. xD