Um... This week has been kind of boring, XD
On sunday, we got here at about 5 or 6 pm. ate dinner, kate and I went to the gas station next door and got some dirnks. That's when I had my little accident slipping out of my flip flop and slamming my knee right into the stair. XD I'm amused because it doesnt hurt at all, unless I kneel on it in the wrong spot. It definitely looks a lot worse than it is.

No cut for you cuz I'm lazy XD
Anyway. that was Sunday.
Yesterday, Shaun and Kim came up. Then dad, Shaun, and Kim went to the caves. Kate and I didn't want to go. So we went swimming instead. That was exciting. But I didnt want to burn so that didn't last long.
Yesterday was boring. xD
Then today, dad, Shaun, Kim and I went to the hot springs. That was fun! we swam there for about two hours. then we left because I mean... come on, you can only hang around in sulfur for so long... xD then we got back and I needed a shower. I wasnt going to go to dinner smelling like sulfur. ack. XD
so yeah. pretty uneventful. but we've been coming here for the past... 8 years or so. we're kind of running out of stuff to do...
I guess that's it. I dont really have anything else to say. I disturbed Ka-chan tonight. :D that was hilarious XD ILU KA-CHAN.